ホームホーム 韓国ニュース韓国ニュース 翻訳掲示板翻訳掲示板 翻訳ツール翻訳ツール
日韓コミュニティポータル enjoy Korea
翻訳掲示板 翻訳掲示板ヘルプ
enjoy Korea ホーム > 翻訳掲示板
[ニュース・経済]   についての翻訳掲示板です。
掲載は自由にできますが、ユーザの皆さんが楽しい時間を過ごせるようご協力お願いいたします。
日本・韓国のさらなる友好と文化交流につなげましょう。
JAPAN アチャー(ノ∀`)σ 韓国紙、また捏造記事を書いたんだw   |  ニュース・経済
No.2581675    投稿者: gon_freecss    作成日: 2007-02-18 20:54:03 閲覧数:482    推薦ポイント:1 / 0
聯合ニュースが配信したヨーコさんの記者会計に関する記事が、
いかにも韓国メディアらしい捏造である事が発覚した。
問題の記事は、以下のようなもの(中央日報日本語版より)。
http://japanese.joins.com/article/article.php?aid=84711&servcode=400&sectcode=400

‘ヨーコの話’はすべて事実」…著者が繰り返し主張

韓国人を加害者、日本人を被害者として描写し、歴史歪曲論議を呼んだ「ヨーコの話」(原題:So Far From the Bamboo Grove) の著者ヨーコ・ワトキンス氏が15日、主な疑惑に関する決定的な証拠を提示しないまま「内容はすべて事実」と重ねて主張した。
(中略)
  この日の会見を見守った731部隊研究専門家のダニエル・バレンブラット氏は「ヨーコ氏の顔を見ただけで嘘をついていることが分かった」とし「この本は表紙、冒頭から嘘だ」と語った。

※聯合ニュースが配信した記事(韓国語)http://news.naver.com/hotissue/daily_read.php?office_id=001&article_id=0001550725&datetime=2007021614101550725

これに対して
Dan Barenblatt 氏が、自らこんな事は言ってないというコメントを発表。
どうやら 聯合ニュース に対して法的措置も見当している模様。
http://www.occidentalism.org/?p=499#comment-13677

※アクセス集中で現在落ちている模様だが、そのblogの内容▽

1. Dan Barenblatt said:

Hi there,

This is Daniel Barenblatt, and no surprise,
    I did not actually say any of the quotes
    attributed to me that appear on this occidentalism.org website. Here is my
    position on the matter —I have just written
    and posted this statement on the front page
    of my website www.geocities.com/dib10280 .

2. Dan Barenblatt said:

February 17, 2007: YIKES ! I DID NOT SAY THIS! TOTAL FABRICATION-MISQUOTEs —

Hey folks, I have to do this emergency correction to some false quotes that have been attributed to me on another web site.

The website www.occidentalism.org quotes me as saying the following, in the web author’s own English translation of a Yonhap News Agency dispatch:

“Daniel Barenblatt, who also attended the interview and who is an expert researcher of Unit 731, said, “You can tell by just looking at Ms. Yoko’s face that she is lying.” He said, ”The book is a lie from the front cover to the last sentence.”

Now, I Daniel Barenblatt, who is writing this now, did NOT say either of the above two supposed quotes. I do not agree with either of them. I do NOT think that Ms. Watkins’ book So Far from the Bamboo Grove is “a lie from the front cover to the last sentence.” What I believe, and what I told the reporter, was the same that I tell everyone else, that there are some serious factual errors in the book, in the book’s first sentence for example, and that the book, overall, unfortunately reverses the roles of oppressed and oppressor in the Asian historical period of the time, giving the readers, who are children and teens, the false general impression that Japanese colonists were the persecuted victims of the colonized Koreans, rather than the reality of the historical situation from 1910 to August 1945. As such it should not be taught in the classroom, nor should it be presented as autobiographical historical fiction. I hope this clarifies things for any reader of the Yonhap misquotes who had been misled to misunderstand my views and position on the subject of the book and its author.

Continuing on, I was distressed to read on the occidentalism.org front page:

“Mr. Barenblatt said, “When I heard Ms. Yoko say that Korean students all understand the book, I could not control my rage.” ”

Attention: I did NOT say this, never, to the reporter or to anyone. And, ahem, I do not now nor have I ever had any such “rage” !

Continuing:

“He pointed out, ” It is ridiculous to say that Korean students understand a book that, to anyone, obviously depicts Koreans as being the villain.” ”

Again, I did NOT say the above fabricated quote. Not any of it.

Now, I don’t know yet whether I was so severely fabrication-misquoted by the Yonhap journalist, or by this “occidentalism.org” website’s alleged English translation of the original Korean article, that has so far only appeared in the Korean language apart from this “translation” on the English language occidentalism.org site(I don’t speak or read Korean). I will find out soon who is responsible for the miquotes.

In any case, this is the weirdest, most horribly fabricated set of false quotations I’ve seen in regard to anyone, and I am calling for an immediate retraction and correction from whoever is responsible, whether it be Yonhap or the www.occidentalism.org website. The responsible party also owes an apology to myself, to Ms. Yoko Kawashima Watkins, to the Korean people, the Japanese people, and anyone else involved, and to the reading public in general.

Thank you, and stay tuned for further updates,

Daniel Barenblatt

削除申告  
  farfarello 02-18 20:53  
  相変わらずのアイタタぶりですな、南・造船は(w
   → gon_freecss 02-18 20:58
       ( ´ー`)y-~~ 過去スレから拾ってきました。まあ、ダニエル・バレンブラット自体、中共とかと怪しい関係の人物だったからどうでも良かったんだが、また面白い方向に転びましたなw
  kazuyan 02-18 20:55  
  (゜Д゜)y-~~ 捏造ではありません!翻訳の際ウリナラフィルターかけたら、こうなるだけです。
   → gon_freecss 02-18 20:59
      ( ´ー`)y-~~ なるほどw
  stopkorea3 02-18 20:55  
  結局騒いでるのは韓国人だけってことだね。
  coralreef 02-18 20:58  
  韓国人 恥ずかしくないのかな~
   → keshimochi 02-18 21:06
       韓国人は基本的に羞恥心と言うものが希薄です。韓国人を教えるとテストで必死になってカン ニングするのです。他国の人は先ずいませんね。理由を問いただすと成績が悪いのは恥なのでどんなずるい事をしてでもいい成績に見せたいと述べます。恥の概 念が違うのです。まるで宇宙人ですね。
  hsi1624 02-18 21:10  
  金儲けするために捏造しているという事実を日本の善良なヤングシムがは分かっているがここのチジルイドルは不良で無識で
JAPAN おこがましい韓国という国、政府、人間!!!!! [5]
-
JAPAN アチャー(ノ∀`)σ 韓国紙、また捏造記事を書いたんだw [8]
KOREA リ・スヒョンに関する映画. 何の事だ? [1]
BEST TEXT
感情ばかりが爆発する韓国人は少し落ち着き.. [2]
Cutie Honeyを歌ったアユミ、「.. [19]
BEST PHOTO
おはよう♪ [51]
inserted by FC2 system